Dialing "#*377"gives reason for the last crash. My Treo crashes a lot.
I'm not very happy about that...
"#*786" for Life Timer and Software Rev.
After I managed to get the ROW (Rogers's Wireless) firmware on my
Cingular phone using a SD card trick, I was so happy to have a stable
phone that I stopped trying to hack it and add strange third party apps.
I do recommend:
- LEDOff - turn off flashing coverage indicator lights.
- RadioControl - make sure phone is on after crash reboot.
- Google Maps - replacing DirAssist for local information
- pssh - ssh to use my Emacs based email.
- FlightStatus - great when traveling or pickup up people.
- MobiTV - great for killing time in airports as well.
- Opera MiniBrowser - for when Blazer doesn't cut it.
- PdaNet - to use the phone as a data modem for my laptop.